
Remebering and thankful! So glad we get to experience Good Friday from this side of Sunday, aren't you?
This year I'm trying to specifically think on one thing this special day....how much I have been forgiven, and therefore, how much I should be willing to forgive others. So many times we've heard this, haven't we? God had to show us so much grace in erasing our sins that we would never have to extend that much grace to another person. Just a fraction. So, it should be easy. But it's not--at least, not always.
Today may we all (especially me!) be mindful and encouraged to impart grace to others in our lives. It may seem hard but it is so much easier than carrying around bitterness, judgment and disappointment.
So, my prayer for this Good Friday is, "Dear God, thank you for today. Thank you for making the ultimate, painful sacrifice to forgive me. Please work in my heart so that I can pour out your Grace to others in my life and live in the Joy that is the culmination of your sacrifice. Amen."
1 comment:
Beautiful post, Nancy!
Post a Comment