My adorable pre-schooler!
She was so ready and excited for today!


With her new teacher!

Walking to her seat...

Oh, and who is that sitting right behind her? In her same class???
Her best friend?

Stay tuned to see if Ainsley continues to receive perfect behavior reports or if the addition of bff to class makes for too much talking! ha!
With her new teacher!

Walking to her seat...
Oh, and who is that sitting right behind her? In her same class???
Her best friend?
Stay tuned to see if Ainsley continues to receive perfect behavior reports or if the addition of bff to class makes for too much talking! ha!
Somehow, I know it's going to be a GREAT year!
8 comments:
My heart is melting - she is so darn cute. If Ainsley anything like her aunt Mimi (and we know she is - I mean - LOOK HOW ADORABLE SHE IS)then, Oh ya - Jenna in the class - probably will mean talking and getting into trouble.
BFF's - how great and wearing the same outfit-- too much. She is adorable. Jenna is adorable - those girls RULE.
lOVE, Mam Ma
Love the pictures!!!!!
They will be passing notes soon!!!!! Ha ha ha
I hope we don't get called too much this year:)
jenna's phrase of the day.... "just Ainsley"
blessings, pure sweet blessings!!!
It sounds like the year is off to a great start. She looks adorable and very happy.
PS - next year you won't be able to get there late. No more being the last kid in the room.
Only teasing! Love you!
Ha ha, Renee! So true! BUT...she was only 9th! One girl came in after we were there! And we might have beat another kid or two if I didn't stop her for so many pics. :D No matter what, though, the schedule next year is gonna rock our world!
So cute. I'm feeling so conflicted about Evan not being in preschool. Oh, what to do.
I love Jenna's goldilock's curls - lovely. They're going to have a great time.
Oh that sweet girl! What are you going to do with all this time on your hands?!
Post a Comment