Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Amazing" Cartwheel practice

My sweet little gymnast was outside several times yesterday practicing cartwheels! She is definitely getting better, little by little.

So excited that I got this "action" shot of her going into a cartwheel.

These next two pictures are her practicing what they call "donkey kicks." Which is just quickly putting your hands down and throwing up your legs. I guess it is good intro to lots of other advanced moves later.
Look at my baby!


Now, this is hilarious. At the beginning of this video, you can hear Ainsley say, "This is amazing." Yeah, there's that self confidence again. When will it stop being cute and start sounding arrogant? I hope we can train her, with God's wisdom and guidance, to keep it in perfect balance!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her confidence. She is so healthy and has such joy. Thanks for the great pictures.

Love, Mam Ma

we4ramseys said...

She's adorable.

Renee said...

Can she hula-hoop as well as her mom?

I love her confidence. She is amazing.

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Precious!!! Wow, she can really stick the landing! I say as long as she looks cute at the end of the cartwheel, it has been successful! I give her a 9.8! :-)