Thursday, August 27, 2009

Da plane! Da plane!

(catching up on another outing from earlier this summer)

Living in the vicinity of a very large airport, you see a lot of planes. As he often is with cool, local current events, Mark was aware of the construction of this observation park near the airport and took us there shortly after it opened.


It was cool seeing the planes coming in for a landing. And with so many runways, you watched one land, turned your head, and got ready to watch the next one!


Look at this cuteness up on her toes! Don't worry, I went over and held her up to the telescope, not that you really needed one, obviously.
One of these kids is not like the others!

But don't go getting any funny ideas, now....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I didn't even know about that place. Ainsley is adorable, as usual.

Love, Mam Ma

Unknown said...

I always wanted to go to Founder's Plaza when we lived up there! Looks so fun!

~Becca

Renee said...

Looks like fun. I love the one with Ainsley and the statues.

The Farmer Files said...

Thought this was so cool that I googled to see if there was one in San Diego. We have walked by the plane observation spot in Balboa Park so many times and have seen planes from the sidewalk on El Prado. But we have never sat exactly where I found we can sit on the web. ;)

we4ramseys said...

Ainsley is such a cutie. Her hair is so pretty and long. BTW, Nan, I like your cool shirt.