Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer at the Stockyards! Fun in Ft. Worth!

I was trying to think of one more alliterative title, but it's too late, and, honestly, I need to get on with pics....



More from Senor Jimmy's trip to Tejas! We went to the Stockyards and had a great day full of many first time (well, for Jimmy, at least!) experiences.



Like sitting on a real long horn...



This was Ainsley's first time to sit on one by herself, too!


Then I rode a bull!!


Ok, no, I didn't. Who thought I really did? Admit it in the comments, please. If I believe you that you believed me, I may send you a prize for thinking wonderfully daring thoughts about me. =)
Jimmy really did ride this bull, though! The video is posted on his Facebook page. Mark and I had ridden it once before and, frankly, once is enough!



Jimmy, you did a great job. You're lots of fun to take places!




Longhorns and more longhorns!

Thanks for being patient with my slow posting as I'm enjoying this fun, but extremely busy summer!

6 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Don't laugh! My first time ever seeing a real Longhorn other than on someone's t-shirt or ball cap. ;)

Anonymous said...

I thought you would ride it - sort of your thing. Fooled me and by the way, you look great.

Love, Mom

Renee said...

I thought you would ride it! You have done it before!

Fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, you guys! Yes, I've ridden that same mechanical bull. I was trying to imply that I had ridden a REAL bull!! :-)

we4ramseys said...

Ok, yes I thought you did ride the mechanical bull. It didn't even occur to me that you meant a real bull. No, I wouldn't believe that one.

Those horns are giant!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

What a fun trip! We never get tired of Ft. Worth -- it's one of our favorite places to get away. Love the stockyards! And I definitely would have counted on you to ride the mechanical bull!