Friday, August 14, 2009

Dressing up is so much fun!

I bet no one can guess exactly she was pretending to be here. I guess that's not really fair, since it started off as one thing and then evolved (and picked up elements) of two others. Nothing wrong with her imagination. =)
Bold
Answers: a) Diego ("tool" belt and communication device, which looks like a watch on her arm, but is not.) b) Princess and c) Mommy (those are a little more obvious) But who says you really need to dress up and be something, anyway? The more accessories, the better!
All while wearing a cute new outfit underneath everything. Thanks, Nonny!


And if dressing up on your own is fun, what do you call it when you get your best friend involved? No, not Nastia, the other (real) best friend!!

A Blast!

Their hignesses!



Hope you think these are cute, 'cause I have a feeling you're going to be seeing them again. Ooh, foreshadowing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!

We will have to remember these pictures for their slide shows at their weddings:)

I guess prom is first, though, huh?

Anonymous said...

They are both sooo precious. Love Ainsley and the baby. What a stylish dress up day.

Love, Mom

Renee said...

They are beautiful girls!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

such great pictures -- aren't these fun times?!

Unknown said...

Precious! I miss those dress up days...especially when they would get little brother involved!!!

~Becca

The Farmer Files said...

LOL some of us still love to dress up!