Ainsley with Coach Annette
Coach Annette was Ainsley's first gymnastics coach. They practiced together almost every week for 6 months! WOW! Now, Ainsley is in an older class *and* Coach Annette has moved back to Amarillo, where she will be getting married next May. And guess what? She asked Ainsley to be her flower girl. WOW, again! Talk about bonding. They really love each other.
Now we're on to Coach Cameron, and all really like him, too. Ainsley is really being trained and corrected in finer points of gymnastics and it's amazing to watch her skill and strength grow. Where will this lead? At the very least, it's great for exercise, social skills, discipline and team work. And, at the most....well, I have mentioned who else has trained at her gym, right?
This was on a poster in my room for years of my childhood:
"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott
7 comments:
I love the quote! Was Ainsley sad saying goodbye?
I remember that poster - wow, great thing to instill in Ainsley. She will make a beautiful flower girl. You need to show her some wedding videos so she can understand what a flower girl should do. Want pictures of that, too. Love you,
Mom
This is going to sound SO silly but I am going to be SO sad if none of my boys ever get to be ring bearers. I am sure they could care less. Ha ha. Ainsley is so cute in those flip flops!
aww that is so cute and so much fun! and flower girl, so exciting=)!
I am so glad you are blogging again! It seems like it was a long time.
That is such a great picture and how sweet that she wants Ainsley to be her flower girl. That is wonderful.
I love the quote too! It sounds like you!
What a neat friendship they have. Eeeks - can't wait to see Ainsley as a flower girl!
Post a Comment