Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A few more from the 4th

The July 4th holiday found us celebrating with family and our good friend Jimmy Jones, who traveled from Virginia to come visit us. Thanks for coming, Jimmy, we love and appreciate visitors!

We went to Pizza Hut Park to watch an FC Dallas game followed by fireworks. For our family, it was the fourth year in a row! But, after the extreme heat that was July 4th this year (well into the late hours -- 98 degrees at midnight!) I am re-thinking plans for next year. But, I do LOVE fireworks!

Here's a few shots from our day!












4 comments:

Renee said...

It was too chilly to go swimming in NoVa that day! It might be finally starting to get hot and humid here.

Unknown said...

PHP puts on a great show, don't they???

~Becca

The Farmer Files said...

Do you know the 4th is my anniv? I HEART the 4th! Fireworks forever!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

looked like so much fun!