Today Ainsley was back at the gym, jumping, stretching and flipping! Her new coach was out sick today so she worked with a sub and her former coach (how weird to think she already has a "former" coach!!)
First up is her working on the high bar--but this time she is going backwards. You can see she is getting so strong!
Then she's walking on a higher balance beam. And she jumps off! After I took this video, they had her walk it with her hands up in the air, but I didn't get to that in time to record it. Fun stuff!
4 comments:
It looks like she really likes gymnastics! How fun!
Wow - high bars, big jumps - looking like a big girl....I am so proud of her.
Love you, Mam Ma (Nonny)
I am so impressed that she is holding herself up on that high bar while her coach was swinging her legs!! I don't think my arms would be strong enough for that!!
Good job!!
~Becca
Really awesome! She IS so strong to be able to pull herself up there. She's really starting to look like a gymnast.
Post a Comment