I feel like I must have been the big winner being the recipient of Melanie! I absolutely love this cute pair of flip-flops and I began wearing them immediately! Thank you so much!
Also Melanie, who is from California, sent me some gorgeous sand dollars from the California beach. Now, I don't know if she saw that we had just gone to California or not--but one thing she didn't know is that we had found and collected a few lovely sand dollars to bring home with us--but they broke in transit! :( So, that made her little gift even more special!! :)
I also had a great time getting to know more about Kenz, who lives in New York (how cool! I was playing coast to coast!) who was the recipient of my flip-flop delivery. You can see what I sent her here.
It was lots of fun! Thanks for getting that going, Becca!
6 comments:
So cute. Where is Ainsley?
Mam Ma
Yay!! I am so glad to see that you posted about your flip flops- Melanie is a long time friend of mine from high school and we have kept in touch over the years- she blogs and it is an easy way to keep in touch with her. My only wish is that she blogged more often (Mel- are you reading this??).
I am so glad it worked!! Happy Thursday!
~Becca
Nancy- so glad you liked the flip-flops- glad they fit! I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting tyo know you and your cute family!
Yes Becca- I'm reading your comment- I'm a busy girl- I can't be sitting at the computer all day!
Melanie
Thanks again for my flip flops! =) I adored the postcards too, particularly a Texan's view of the US. :)
that is soo cute! what a fun idea!
cute flip flops. I am looking for a good brand - reaping the consequences of BAD flip flops and a weekend of touring around in them (lots of blisters in super sensitive areas).
Post a Comment