Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pajama Day! At Preschool!

How fun is it to wear your pajamas to school!?
That's just what this little girl got to do!

Early this week, I set aside Ainsley's fun new Tinkerbell pajamas (a Christmas present from Ma Maw) to make sure we didn't wear them before Pajama Day.

Here's a close up of our beauty:


We love Pajama Day every year. I think the teachers do, too! =) I wonder if this is the last Pajama Day. Do they have a PJ Day in Kindergarten. {sadness}

3 comments:

Renee said...

She looks so much like you! My kids would love pajama day at school!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I wish grown-ups could have corporate PJ day (though I fear the PJs would not be as cute or appropriate as Ainsley's!).

Unknown said...

SO cute!!! Our kids here have PJ day each year- but as they get older, they start to think they are "too cool" to wear pjs!!!!

~Becca