Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello Summer!

I'm going to have to come back and add quite a good number of photos to share what we've been up to lately. For now, let me just share in words what's going on...

We're done with preschool. An amazing, warm, Christ-teaching preschool is behind us. Kindergarten, all new, exciting and maybe a little scary, is just down the road.

What lies between is this summer.

This summer...

*I plan to spend a lot of time being very intentional with my baby. Cuddling, talking, laughing, reading, watching, creating and more.

*I plan to have lots of fun with her...and family and friends! There will be lots of time at the pool, a constant back-and-forth open door (and dinner table) between Ainsley and Jenna. Playdates, playgrounds, jumping places, paint and playdough, toys and trampolines, swings and Super Mario with cousins and other friends!

*I plan on relaxing days, too. I LOVE the rare days where we have nothing going on and we stay in p.j.s until noon and watch cartoons and play Zingo or curl up and cuddle on the couch.

*We are planning to go as a family to Maine again this summer and visit Nana and Gramps Fuzz and more family! Yay, we can't wait!

*We are also preparing for other change around here. One big thing is that I will be going back to work (part-time) by the end of the summer. I know it will be an adjustment, but I'm thrilled and grateful with the opportunity. I can't wait to share more soon.

*Mostly, I just pray that this summer will be full of precious memories of sweet times together that will forever be written on our hearts. And, I'm sure that I'll be doing lots of praying for the season to come.

1 comment:

Renee said...

It sounds like you will have a wonderful summer.