Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playdoh is always fun!

A few days ago I found myself in the toystore on an errand with Mark and I decided to check out the deals to see if I could find something to help occupy Ainsley in a good way for some of her playtime this summer we were about to embark upon.

I am drawn to playdoh anyway, and Ainsley has spent a lot of time playing with her one playdoh set she has. I am reluctant to buy things at normal retail prices, though, and it's hard to get used playdoh. Ha ha! So, I was happy to see this octopus set, which is a lot of fun with many accessories, was free with a playdoh purchase. I got a good deal on a lot of cans of playdoh, too.

Ainsley also got some nice things for her birthday that I'm going to pull out one at a time over the summer, but I thought the playdoh would be a sure bet and...
...so far, so good.
I love this shot of their hands working together!

Daughter 2 :)

Our original :)


I'm counting on you Mr. Octopus, when it's too hot to stay outside and Momma can't play baby dragon anymore and there's been too much electronic play, you have to wave your 8 arms and enchant the kids.

I think it's going to be a good purchase.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Don't you just want to be a kid and play with it??

~Becca

Renee said...

We have that set and love it.