Thursday, February 2, 2012

My girl...





We've sure got a good combination of sassy and sweet. Heavy on the sweet! Yesterday, I could tell she was tired. She must have been because she was whining and tears came easily. That is SO unusual, I checked to see if she had a fever. The realization of that one (sort of) difficult afternoon made me get it all the more--I am so blessed with this child.


And what was she whining about? She couldn't understand something on her homework. Seeing she was tired, and would normally understand the work in front of her, I asked her to quit doing homework and watch some TV. (Mother of the year, anyone?) She thought that was a bad idea and wanted to keep doing her homework until I made her go lay down.


And, I decided to go crawl in bed with her. Great hour plus of my day...chatting and scratching her back. Mostly smiles and laughs, but still a few tears. Most unusual mood for AC!



Then last night I told her to go get in bed early and she could read from her Jesus Storybook Bible. She said Yeah! with a fist pump! THAT is my amazing girl.



Thank you, God!


1 comment:

we4ramseys said...

You are blessed! And, that is Evan behind her jumping on the bed in the last picture. :-)