In a word: WONDERFUL!
Ainsley LOVED school! She loves her teacher so much--yesterday afternoon, when speaking about her teacher, Ainsley asked, "Do you see hearts coming out of my eyes?"
Oh, that girl is precious!
And here is that great teacher walking Ainsley up to our fourth-in-line car at pickup time. =)

Mama was happy to have her baby back home and thrilled that Ainsley was so happy.
As Ainsley was answering our questions about the day, she couldn't sit still. She was bouncing across the room (literally, hop hop hop to one wall; hop hop hop back!) So animated and energized by her day.Her BFF came over for a little while and as they were playing, squealing and running up and down the stairs multiple times, Jill, Mark and I were starting to wonder if they got slipped caffeine or something. We were told to expect a tired girl and it was all I could do to keep her to the routine and get her to bed at 8. We'll see if repeating it over and over starts to slow her down any.
Proud Daddy and happy Ainsley
And just when I was thinking last night, "Whew!, that wasn't so bad after all. Good teacher, Ainsley likes it, good lunch, snack, routine, we did it!"...it hit me! I had to do it all over again today. And the next day. And the next...
But I am getting a lot done at home and for work! :) And, about that next day....
KINDERGARTEN DAY 2: Enter Twinkle Toes (that light up!)


2 comments:
So did she go to bed at 8? I am realizing that starting school at 8:15 is even early for us now. Wesley and Lydia are usually up at 7 every day but it will be challenging to get us all ready and out of the house on time. Pray for me in two weeks!
I am so glad (but not surprised) that Ainsley loves school!
Hope the second week started off as well as the first!!!
Post a Comment