Thanks, Daddy for bringing me to another cool game!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
FC Dallas whoops LA Galaxy 4-0!
You better believe it! Even with him (see below!) there, FC Dallas schooled the LA Galaxy this last weekend. This is remarkable since LA has been rockin' this year and Dallas, well, hasn't. But we had a great time at the game. Thanks, Nonny for the tickets! (They were a birthday present for Mark in April, but I hinted that we'd love to go to this game, even though it would be months after his birthday.
Beckham leaving the field after warm-ups
National Anthem
Cotton candy, which is one of her two favorite things at a soccer game. The other one is the FC Dallas mascot, Hooper. She loves him!
Our awesome forward Kenny Cooper thanking God (I'm guessing here) for a spectacular game. He scored two of the four goals. He's a great guy. (See below)
We ran into our good friends Russ and Monique. How fun!
Okay, Juan Toja is one of our favorite players on the team. He had injured himself in the allstar game and wasn't playing on Sunday. I had passed by him earlier in the game and no one even recognized him. It made me doubt myself, for just a second! I was just with Ainsley at the time, so I went up talked to him for a minute and he was so nice and gushed over Ainsley. So, when we saw him later, we got Mark to take a picture of us together. A few more people were noticing him at that point, though, so we didn't talk much.
On Monday morning, Ainsley and I spent a few minutes back at the fields for the reserve game. And guess which non-reserve player we saw! The star, Kenny Cooper! He was so nice and really played with and talked to Ainsley. He is a class act and I am thankful this picture turned out great. I talked to him and Drew Moor for several minutes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please re-count your "groupie" experience for everyone to enjoy.
Ainsley still looks like a young Nancy - so sweet - her Mam Ma loves her very, very, very much.
Post a Comment