Sometimes we say she "lives the life of Riley" but I've recently started to doubt that; there's no way Riley could have had it this good!!
Here's a shot of my sister and I taken last night:
We were laughing because she was trying to stretch up and look taller than me. :) I'm only a couple inches taller, if that, but she is very funny, so we laugh about a lot of dumb stuff! We took turns babysitting last night. I had Carson over while she had a work event, then she came over and watched Ainsley while I went out to dinner with Mark, Justin, Allison and our good friend Mike Mitchell who is in town on a visit. It was really nice having an all-adult dinner--and getting to catch up with Dr. Mike!
2 comments:
Cute! Miss you! :(
So glad you (family) blogging again.
Post a Comment