Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Reunion Weekend!

I just spent an unforgettable, fun, meaningful weekend with several of my dearest peeps. Renee explains it very well (with great pictures!) on her blog.

So, I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pictures!

Thursday night arrival
Friday pedicures; some got manicures too. Doesn't Marlene look completely blissful?


We shopped. Kind of a lot. =)




Reunited with Christie after 20+ years. She and Renee really hit it off, too, just as they had in blog land. I love it when my friends are friends!

Christie with some other very special ladies in my life. Allie, my SIL and Margaret, my sister! We all had a wonderful girls night out!

Movie stars.

Need caffeine to fuel the shopping! Actually, shortly after this we headed to church. It was beyond awesome to worship all together.

Sunday morning

About to head out to the airport. Happy, but sad. Tired, but refreshed.

See you very soon, dear friends! xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Next time we need to do it here!~ :) Love, Sally

we4ramseys said...

It was a fabulous weekend. It's time I'll never forget. Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess, Nancy.