Thursday, April 30, 2009

To My 2 VIPs on their Special Days


You two have so much in common that you were even born in the same week! Among other wonderful things you share: unique, hilarious, crack-me-up senses of humor. Hers amazes me all the time as I can't understand how she understands what she does. His is often goofy, a little punny (which he knows I groan at but love).

An analytical mind. How you process and deliberate things. In both of you, it sometimes drives me crazy, but I am learning to appreciate how God created your minds. Such capacity for problem solving and critical thinking. He uses it to engineer software; she uses it to wonder why the Easter Bunny didn't leave any tracks leading out the door after dropping off the basket. Both humble me.
Compassionate hearts--toward people and also very apparent toward animals. The caring seems so deep toward creatures and I admire it. When I see how you share that bond, it warms my heart.

Love. You both love me so much and that makes me so happy. Being your wife and mother is the BEST! You are also both loved so much by me I couldn't express it if I had 1000 words to try. You two are peas in a pod, and you are my peas. I thank God for those blessings.

So, happy birthday you two! I look forward to many celebrations to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see all you see in these two and the wonders of God continue to amaze. Love you all,

Mam Ma

Renee said...

That was so sweet! They really are special - and not just to you.

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I can't decide what is better -- to be loved that much, or to have the privilege of loving... What a sweet post!