Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life is Full and So Good!

Hey, loyal readers--yes, there are some people who actually love to read this blog of random family moments and crazy thoughts and dreams in my head! So, since life has been so busy...a very good kind of busy...I thought I'd check in with a quick post to say Hi and let you know what we've been up to. And also to let you know that I appreciate your reading and commenting on my blog (see below!)

As you saw in the last post, we have been enjoying wonderful family time with Nana and Gramps Fuzz! And, because they're in town, we've been able to spend lots more time with Justin, Allison and the kidlets, too! We've even managed to get Nonny, Margaret and Carson in the mix and go to an FC Dallas game. That was a lot of fun; it was Nonny's first game! And FC Dallas' first win of the season!


Looks like Gayle came to Texas and fell for a cowboy! ha!



At the soccer game:





CUTIES!
Now, I find myself back to readying the house for more guests. Some of my dearest friends ever are coming into town for a girls weekend. Life is full and so good!

So, hope you see why I haven't been posting as much lately. And to show how much I appreciate your patience, I'm going to pass on an award I received from Christie at Pop Rocks for Breakfast. Christie writes so well and her posts are so worthy to read. Really, you should check them out. They are so good, I am often moved to comment on her blog and so she awarded me The Loyal Commenter Award. Thanks, Christie! But you make it so easy! :)


Now, I am happy to award this on to Renee at The Sturgill Road. Renee is one of those dear friends I talked about who are coming to see me this weekend. She is so much fun, such an encouraging and loyal friend, and I just love reading her blog to see what she and her active and precious family are up to. And I love her! Thanks for being a loyal commenter! :)

So, I'll come back and post more when I have time to reflect on the goodness of this full life and I'm not quite as caught up in living it!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Great pictures! Especially the first one of Gayle.

Thanks for the award.

I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so computer saavy, can't you photoshop my picture...
you know thin me out a little and remove at least one extra chin. I am lucky I am able to figure out how to comment...have bought 9 songs from itunes and still can't figure out how to download them....am so challenged. Love me anyway, true. Mam Ma

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Yippee!