It is the season of Lent. I am trying to spend time thinking about Easter in a way that is so much more than bunnies and chocolate so that {for one of many reasons} I can teach Ainsley at this Very Important Age.
How I want to live it out all the time, so that the teaching is natural.
I enjoyed these thoughtful reflections this evening, and thought you might, too. I loved this, "we never incarnate Christ until we abdicate self."
Speaking of this season, yesterday was World Water Day-- a time when we remember that 885 million people on this earth do not have access to safe or clean drinking water. I love that by partnering with an organization like Blood:Water Mission a huge difference can be made with so little. If you haven't read my plea for a favor, please do. My mornings are so very grateful.
2 comments:
Loved that post by AV. ;)
I had no idea you blogged, I love this!
Post a Comment