This weekend we had the always-entertaining experience of having a slumber party with some of Ainsley's cousins! They are so precious and always crack us up! Of course Ainsley is excited to have her cousins over to play, and in general, all have a blast.
Saturday morning, my nieces and nephews had their first taste of scrambled eggs! The verdict was overwhelmingly positive. We had to record the moment, naturally.
Look at that precious smile.

I never had any doubt that he would eat his. ha ha!

This cutie wasn't sure at first. She took her one required bite and then left them alone...but then came back and had more, declaring that the eggs were, in fact, pretty good. (Uncle Mark makes them with cheese, so of course they're good!)

Adorable...

...and hilarious!

We love you, kidlets!
4 comments:
We have some very goodlooking kids in this extended family. Love them all.
Mam Ma
I am surprised that they have never had eggs before. I have no idea when I first tried eggs, but that is a spoiling Saturday morning meal for as long as I can remember. Great pics.
You are so blessed to have family so close to you!
I am surprised also that they hav never had eggs before.
all so cute! Lexi is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment