Sunday, February 15, 2009

You didn't think I'd forget to post THIS, did you?!?

Each of us in the family has spent some of the last week being sick, so I'm a little behind on blogging. But remember last weekend was Nonny's birthday???
The Birthday Girl!
More on this at the end...hee hee!

Brad and Margaret


Mark and Uncle Dean


Ainsley! Of course, Carson was there,too, but you'll see in the video below why I couldn't get a picture of him...he was too embarrassed (for Nonny? to be with us??) to raise his head!

Love you, Nonny! Hope it's the start to a GREAT year!!


4 comments:

Renee said...

I love the wings! Did they push Carson over the edge of embarrassment?

The more I get to know you mom and your sister through the blogging world, the more it all makes sense….; )

Anonymous said...

Yep...true enough! :)

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would forget it. You DO owe me my weekly gym videos. Can't remember that, but can remember to make me look like an idiot -- but remember you are my first born and got your share of my genes ---you know what they say about payback....

Love, Mam Ma

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Hope everyone in your house is feeling better!