Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cuteness

We do cuteness right around here!

The other day I came upon this napping cuteness and had to get my camera, of course.




Another one of my favorite cute things lately has been this: When Ainsley sees Mark and I hugging, she runs up to us asking, "Is there room for 3?" Then all three of us take part in a big family hug. It makes my heart sooo happy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than that!!! I remember laying on my daddy too. Pure joy!!!

Renee said...

That is cute and sweet. You could've called your post "Sweetness".

Anonymous said...

is there room for 4? I want to be part of all that love.

Mam Ma

we4ramseys said...

Yours is one house just brimming over with love. So sweet.

margaret said...

make that room for 5! you know aunt mimi wants in....

so precious

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I'm so glad you caught this moment on film! Precious!