Sunday, August 17, 2008

Announcing our WINNERS from Comment Contest Day!

First of all, thanks to everyone who participated in our first contest! We had a lot of fun reading the posts and we plan to have more exciting, interactive opportunities in the future.

Selected in a random drawing, the winner of our $10 prize is Allison, whose post was the following:
I love the smell of:
A clean house
Freshly cut grass
The girls hair after a bath
Rain

Congrats, Allison!! She will not be here to get her prize for a while, because she left yesterday for a medical mission trip to Honduras with her church Genesis Metro. Please join us in praying for her and all the lives they will touch. She is accompanied on this trip by her mom, Betty Bristol, and I know this time will be a blessing to both of them just as they are blessing others.

Since we had over 10 comments, we held a runner-up drawing for a $5 gift card, too. And the winner is Deb with this post:
I love the smell of vanilla candles, cookies baking in the oven, new cars, Hawaii, and dinner cooking in the crock pot when I come home from work. :-)

Both Allison and Deb may choose from Starbucks or Amazon.com for their gift card. Congratulations you two!!

No comments: