Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a treat!

Today we visited Mamaw, who took us out to lunch and then treated us to pedicures! Actually, in addition to her first pedicure, Ainsley also got her second salon manicure. What a day we had!

First, we had a yummy lunch and Mamaw let Ainsley get dessert even though she hadn't eaten that much lunch. Grandmothers are so fun, aren't they?!?
My girly girl insisted on starting off by soaking her feet, natch.

She may be my big girl, but she looked so small in those chairs!

As usual, Ainsley asked questions non-stop. I was happy to let Mamaw and the nice pedicurist, also named Nancy, answer them for awhile. The surroundings gave her a whole new realm of questions to ponder. :)

Lavendar, in case you were wondering.

With flowers on the big toes!!
Relaxing! Thanks, Nonny!!
We had a great afternoon with Nonny and Ainsley had a nice little nap on the way home. After a little while into the nap, I realized I could turn off the Veggie Tales cd.


5 comments:

Renee said...

How fun for you three girls. You look so relaxed. I need a pedicure.

Anonymous said...

My girls day out
She was so good and sat still - except for the l,000 questions and the warning tothe lady "don't cut my Mommy."

margaret said...

i love it. she is so adorable. wish i could have been there. i'm only sad that aunt mimi didn't take her to her first real pedicure. that's okay - there is still the ear piercing!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous....I miss my mama:(
What a great time...making memories:)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for visiting our blog and for leaving a comment. I will definitely add your name to the list and pray that we hear more exciting news soon! Love this post, so cute! She looks adorable laying back in that big chair! What fun!!