It was fun getting to catch up with some friends of mine from MOPS that I hadn't seen yet this summer. Thanks for the get-together Susan and Anna!
I didn't have my camera with me and barely remembered to snap these shots with my phone, but I think they are pretty bad quality. I don't even know if you'll be able to see Ainsley, but here they are:


By the way, I am loving reading about your favorite smells! Y'all have really come up with some good ones and definitely have named more that I love, too. As I write this post, we are one comment away from having a drawing for a runner-up winner, too! How exciting! Thanks for participating. The reason the winner won't be announce until Sunday is because I'll be spending Friday and Saturday at the Women's Retreat with my church. I'm really looking forward to the time to plug into God and other ladies...to relax and refresh!
No comments:
Post a Comment