Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baking "Chicken Noodles"

Ainsley and I have really enjoyed doing more baking together. The other day we made Snickerdoodles--a name Ainsley couldn't quite remember, so she started calling them chicken noodles. Is that not absolutely adorable?? We also made banana chocolate chip bars, hence the mashing banana shot below.

When Ainsley's arms got tired and she watched me help mash the last half of a banana, she exclaimed, "Great mash, Mom!!" What an encourager she's going to be. Warms my heart!



















The finished products! Our goodies are definitely not gourmet, but we have a great time together.




5 comments:

Renee said...

Looks yummy! Now I am hungry.

Ainsley is such a cute sweetie!

Valerie said...

Aww...what a great cook she is!

Anonymous said...

We loved sampling these and cant wait for some more to come over!

Ainsley is a great cook!

Jennifer Owens said...

Yum! I love snicker-doodles and will be making some this weekend with my sister! (o: Looks like so much fun - isn't baking with kids more fun than baking alone? She is such a doll too!

we4ramseys said...

Ah, the Christmas baking season is in full swing over at your place. I wish we lived closer b/c I would be coming over! Ainsley is adorable, and so grown up. She's so careful pouring her things in.