Today, I'm just linking to a post from a friend of mine named Mike. I met Mike this summer as he was one of the few biking across the country on the Ride:Well Tour. Now, I know he won't mind me telling you this, but he's no spring chicken! He was the oldest rider, but really stepped out of his comfort zone to go where he felt God calling him. He does a lot of neat things for God and God's people.
Just so you know, his post is more about Advent Conspiracy and his take on Christmas, so if you've had your fill of that from me, feel free to skip. I think I like to read these things to feel I'm not alone and to gain courage to go the next step in turning my life into what I think God wants it to be.
So, if you'd like, read his post "Christmas 2008" and if not, I'll be back with more Ainsley cuteness very soon! :)
1 comment:
thanks for sharing that post...i loved it. very good!
Post a Comment