The cupcakes were totally adorable.
Mamaw arrives at the party...along with Mark, Aunt Mimi and Carson!! Why did everyone come to the party? Well, it was Ainsley's debut...her first show ever was happening right after the class party. Her class sang THREE whole Christmas songs for friends and family, bringing in family from all over the metroplex.
We were all there to see the book exchange among classmates.
See Ainsley on the second row from the bottom? Good thing she was wearing the beret...sometimes that was all I could spot!
Casting agents may reach me by leaving a comment at the end of this post. Thank you.
We enjoyed the cold weather yesterday that made the Christmas party seem more believable. Today it was right back to Texas weather weirdness. December 19th and so warm I had to take that sweater off of her because I thought she'd be hot playing today.
Seen any other good Christmas shows lately??
3 comments:
A star relaxing at home after two productions ----good pictures - thank you sweetie,
mam ma
What I read your comment about posting about the same thing I thought, "Ainsley is switching schools and they didn't tell me?" LOL. Now I get it.
Great photos.
That outfit is almost as precious as the little angel in it! Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have seen Ainsley in her debut!
Post a Comment