Some things we'd like to share and say.
It might actually melt. Then what would you do?
Still gonna watch? Well go ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you! :)
i'm melting!!! Ainsley sang this for me when she spent the night and I kept asking her to sing it over and over again!!
Okay, I have watched it 3 times already - my precious girl.How lucky we are to have Ainsley in our lives.Mam Ma
She's too cute!!! I can't wait to see her later this month. Of course, I can't wait to see her mother too!
Melted! That is too precious. If our kid get married, can we live closer to each other?
Oh that is so adorable! She is so precious. What a cute little song.
Oh my!! She is soooo cute! Thank goodness for electronic gadgets to record these precious memories!!!
Adorable!!
Oh my heavens, that is the sweetest thing! Thanks for sharing little Ainsley with us!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i'm melting!!! Ainsley sang this for me when she spent the night and I kept asking her to sing it over and over again!!
Okay, I have watched it 3 times already - my precious girl.
How lucky we are to have Ainsley in our lives.
Mam Ma
She's too cute!!! I can't wait to see her later this month. Of course, I can't wait to see her mother too!
Melted! That is too precious. If our kid get married, can we live closer to each other?
Oh that is so adorable! She is so precious. What a cute little song.
Oh my!! She is soooo cute! Thank goodness for electronic gadgets to record these precious memories!!!
Adorable!!
Oh my heavens, that is the sweetest thing! Thanks for sharing little Ainsley with us!
Post a Comment