Okay, okay, just kidding!!! Actually, I am so happy to say that these are gifts donated and wrapped by many people in our church. They were personally delivered on Monday to an orphanage of precious children in Mexico that our church helps support. Boy, there were some happy and surprised kids--they had no idea these were coming! (We just couldn't resist taking a pic of Ainsley and playing a little joke!) ha ha
This is what our table really does look like for tonight...
Ainsley will be getting many presents this Christmas, but I want to help her really begin understanding that Jesus is our most wonderful gift. She is putting it together in her young mind already and I am so grateful!
3 comments:
You had me there for a minute!
I love the idea of letting Ainsley open up the Baby Jesus present.
Merry Christmas!
You had me there for a minute!
I love the idea of letting Ainsley open up the Baby Jesus present.
Merry Christmas!
I love that you decorated your table so purposefully. I think a tradition like this would be so much easier if we were home in our own surroundings. I love seeing family at Christmas, but I also long to simplify things and start our own traditions.
Post a Comment