In the package of Christmas presents and goodies from Nana and Gramps Fuzz was a present that said "open early!" It was mix for sparkly snowflake sugar cookies. How fun! So we spent Christmas Eve doing a little more baking--we had to put a couple cookies aside for Santa, after all.
This year Ainsley SO enjoyed baking with Mama. I loved doing it with her, too! It always constitued a little extra cleaning, though--note the floor below Ainsley!
She wanted to try everything!

I love this shot of our hands working together. I'm so glad Mark went to get the camera. :)

Click on this pic to enlarge it and see Ainsley covered in flour. Oh, my!
3 comments:
cutie pie. i could eat her up and those cookies
Those are such cute pictures! What fun.
Those will be such cherished memories and pictures. In the one picture of your hands working together I had a hard time telling who's hand was the toddler one; your hands are so delicate and sweet looking, Nancy.
Post a Comment