The evening they arrived, there was a lot of girl talk. :)
Here's Cole. I told you he was adorable!
We did lots of fun stuff--Wiggly Play Center, shopping and we all went to eat at La Hacienda. Here Ainsley and Cole played together a little while in one of the rooms of the "Ranch."
On Sunday, Nonny took the whole gang out to lunch and then we went shopping! For hours.
Colleen is married, but is not-so-secretly in love with Carson. Well, Pamela is, too, actually. And who can blame them? Have you seen his dimples and his stand up comedy? A killer combination!
4 comments:
I love it! Ainsley is so precious! I had so much fun spending some quality time with my beloved cousins this weekend!
Didn't we all have fun! Pamela and Colleen are precious and the kids loved having them and Cole around. Thanks for the videos - you know I wish I could go every Monday,
Love, Mam Ma
I am ultimately everyone's favorite though, you forgot to mention that. We had such a good time and will be back before you know it!!
As in we will get in that thing with wheels on the outside, leather in the inside, and go forward to the north on this gray surface.. Do you know how we are getting there yet? =)
I'm amazed at Ainsley! I don't know whether it's my fault, but Evan is just not that physically coordinated. Perhaps we don't challenge him enough. We had to miss his first tumbling class last week b/c of my illness.
She's such a big girl. Is that what you were sniffling, Nancy?
Post a Comment