Time: Long, long ago
Place: In a galaxy far, far away...

What fun is it to have a blog if you can't look back and laugh at yourself a little? My only excuse/defense is that this was in college right before I left to spend the whole summer in Japan. Nonny really, really wanted me to take these pictures and she laid on a little "You're going to be so far away" guilt. Ha ha!
This next picture is my senior picture from high school in my slightly more preferred subdued style.

Friday confession: Who else has been to Glam0ur Shots? Post your pics!
7 comments:
You are right! Those did make me feel better. :) I can honestly say I have never been to glamour shots!
Nope I have never been to glamour shots. Thanks for sharing though!
Great hair.
Wow! I love the blue feathers:)...I did go to glamour shots once, but I did not buy any of the hooker look a like shots they took of me!!!!
Hee Hee!!
Also, I dont believe that is you in that senior portrait---Get out of here, girl!
I still have that picture of you! The Glamour Shot one. No, I have never been to Glamour Shots. However, my sister and cousin have both been.
so funny - i never went to glamour shots either!! : )
Sorry, I don't have any Glamour Shots to share -- I just don't look as good in blue feathers as you, so I had to pass... :-)
Holy smokes! I confess....I did have glamour shots taken once. Fortunately I don't have a scanner and won't be able to share. :-)
Post a Comment