Renee, do you recognize this? Thank you--she loves it! It's even better because I put it on a high shelf and she has to come ask for it so it's an every once in a while toy. That makes it even more special. However, she was having so much fun I left it up last night on the table and she went right back to painting this morning!
Friday, December 12, 2008
I've gotten a couple strange looks
Okay, I've introduced Ainsley to the delicious warm goodness that is hot chocolate during the Christmas season. Twice now, while we have been out, I have taken her for a treat of hot chocolate at a favorite local ubiquitous coffee shop. Once was in the mall and the other at a store. So, she has walked around holding her drink. (The kids hot chocolate is great there, by the way--just barely warm, small cup, whipped cream and sprinkles--very festive!!)
But, since the cup looks very similar to a regular coffee (except smaller than even the "tall" if one is paying attention) it might sort of look like I'm letting my little girl walk around drinking coffee. I am sure I've noticed a couple people do a little double take. ha ha ha! Mark said I should just start saying "hot chocolate" while smiling if I feel weird about the looks. What do you think? Hilarious our problems, ne c'est pas?
Well, we came home yesterday and my artist got to work. She painted several pictures, exclaiming, "I love painting!!" I just thought these were some cute pics of my angel.

Renee, do you recognize this? Thank you--she loves it! It's even better because I put it on a high shelf and she has to come ask for it so it's an every once in a while toy. That makes it even more special. However, she was having so much fun I left it up last night on the table and she went right back to painting this morning!
Renee, do you recognize this? Thank you--she loves it! It's even better because I put it on a high shelf and she has to come ask for it so it's an every once in a while toy. That makes it even more special. However, she was having so much fun I left it up last night on the table and she went right back to painting this morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought I recognized that art desk! I am glad she likes it.
You are just starting her early on the coffee like your grandmother did for you. Only kidding.
Post a Comment