Monday, March 30, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

Okay, I'm going to join in! My friend Christie from Pop Rocks for Breakfast has been participating in Friend Makin' Monday from her bloggy friend at All That is Good for several weeks now and I decided to join in with today's topic: 10 Things You Can't Live Without. (If you'd like to join in, too, just go to the blog and sign up!)

Well, part of me wanted to be Ms. Smarty Pants and say, "Things I can't live without...Hmmm...1. oxygen 2. water 3. ha...I'm soooooooooooo funny!

Really....

1. Kissing Ainsley approximately 250 times/day. Seriously, sometimes we're out in public and Mark has to tell me to tone it down. I forget myself. She's *that* adorable. Sorry, but she is.

2. My Computer.

3. My cell phone...my wonderful lifeline to all the world! It's 3.5 years old which is like 18 years old in technology years and Mark is practically begging me to let him buy me a new one. But I love this one. Yes, I have to text the letter 's' by pushing a button down 4 times and most of the letters are rubbed off anyway, but it's comfortable like an old friend.

4. My old friends.

5. Coffee

6. Fabulous family, from a husband who does so much for me to a sister who I speak with several times a day plus, plus, plus. I'm blessed in this department!

7. Knowing God is for me.

8. Music

9. Purpose

10. Sweet things to eat

12 comments:

Xazmin said...

What a great list...I'm so glad you decided to play!

I am so comfy with my phone too. My husband has had like 7 different phones since I've had my one!

You have a beautiful family!

Leah said...

Great list.

Nice to meet you.:)

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

Welcome Nancy! I love to kiss my kiddos a zillion time too. Only my 8 year old complains about it now. boooooo!!!!

Have a great week!

Becca

Tanielle said...

Hey there! So nice to meet you and welcome to FMM!!! It's sooo fun to get to meet new blogger friends!

I kiss my kids way too much too! But they are cute so what do ya do?

Great list!!! Have a fantastic night!

Tanielle

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi! I loved reading your list! I am always kissing on my kids. Sometimes they like it and sometimes they complain. I just can't help it!

Have a great FMM!

XOOX
Jen

Julie said...

Glad you joined FMM...Your blog is adorable! I love your list ...I wish my teenage kids would still let me love on them....like they where little ones. Have a great Monday..Julie

Amanda said...

Kissing your kids........too cute!They can never have enough! I liked reading your list!

Renee said...

You are so cute. I love your list. I am thankful that I am in the "old friend" category.

Love you.

Rhonda said...

Hi,
Welcome to FMM! Glad you decided to join in!

Hey I was a smarty pants and said food and water!!! Forgot oxygen!

Love my music...everyday!!!! There is just some kiddos that make you want to kiss them all the time...I've got a couple too!

Take care!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I'm so glad you joined in! What a fun, fantastic list of things -- it just made me smile. I love that every day you choose to make your life a wonderful place. That's why your Ainsley is *that* wonderful!

Have a great evening, Nancy!
-Christie

Sugarplum Garters said...

welcome to friend makin' mondays! :o) fabulous list! i'm with you on the cell phone ~ i can't imagine life without it!

hope you had a wonderful monday!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh boy i could not live without sweets, ha! cute list!