Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Picasso shows herself again!

It's spring break, so with no pre-school today I have to be creative mommy and come up with some activities to keep Ainsley occupied! No school, her best friend out of town, so I brought the easel out into the kitchen so we could be together.







By the time we got to the second "canvas" she was no longer neatly using her fingertips! ha ha!!

She has loved painting for years (see my last flashback) and I do hope she keeps up a creative side. If her imagination is any indication of her creative potential, we're in good shape!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This last picture in this series
made me think this is how she will look as an adult. I see a beautiful woman and a talented one in the future, Silly, huh,

thanks for the photos,

Mam Ma

Renee said...

Did you see my post last week about the kids painting at a friend's house. I am afraid to try it at home.

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

I want to come have Spring Break at your house -- how fun are you?! She's such a doll!