Some things we'd like to share and say.
I'm not doing back flip, arial, roundoff, handsprings down the beam, but Dear God, please give me the courage to at least stand up, walk down the beam with some style and be willing to jump somewhere along the way...even if I fall!
preach it, that's awesome!
Where did you find that?It is a very powerful visual. Oh, I am praying your comment right now, Nancy.
Wow, that is really good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not doing back flip, arial, roundoff, handsprings down the beam, but Dear God, please give me the courage to at least stand up, walk down the beam with some style and be willing to jump somewhere along the way...even if I fall!
preach it, that's awesome!
Where did you find that?
It is a very powerful visual. Oh, I am praying your comment right now, Nancy.
Wow, that is really good!
Post a Comment