Friday, March 6, 2009

Kids say the Darndest Things!

Ask your child(ren) these questions and enter their answers...Quite amusing!

From Ainsley:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you." (yay!!!)

2. What makes mom happy?
Me! (I'm noticing a theme....I guess I do say that an awful lot!)

3. What makes mom sad?
Going away without me.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"I'll show you" and then demonstrates tickling under her arm. (True!)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"I can't tell that one."

6. How old is your mom?
"90."

7. How tall is your mom?
"That tall" spreading her two hands vertically far apart. "Right mom?"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Cuggle with me? Or kiss me? Cuggle AND kiss me!" (Cuggle is our own word for cuddle.)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Cry."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Marry."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"You're good at a lot of things" (So, you see why I tell her all the time how much I love her!?!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Sliding on the baby slides."

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Shrugging shoulders, "I give up."

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"A lot of things."

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"A lot of things. " Me: Like what? Ainsley: "I don't know." hmm....

16. If your mom were a Cartoon character, who would she be?
"The bunny show where the duck is."

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Go to the park and lay down together."

18. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Oh. Kissing me."

19. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"I don't know."

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"A lot of places" Me: Like what? Ainsley: "I don't know. Like the swimming pool, mom?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to make a child feel TOO loved?!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

This is hilarious! I just asked Cella these questions, and evidently I am not good at "making friends" with animals, but I would be famous for my singing... :-) If it's any consolation, Cella's answers were very "Cella-focused" -- she definitely knows we are crazy about her!

Anonymous said...

Not possible to love a child too much, but maybe you should start pointing out all you do so it will register to her: example: I have cooked your Lunch, Ainsley. I washed our dirty clothes, and put them away. Would love to know what she says when you point out all that you do.

love, Mam Ma

Renee said...

She is so precious! Like I said, she will grow up full of confidence and that should serve her well in the teen years especially.