Ainsley, complete with Dora gardening gloves, got out on a beautiful day to help daddy with some gardening.

And a little dose of playing around being cute!

She *really* loves to ring the doorbell.

That's a lot of mulch. We now also have a nice new hydrangea planted in the yard. Maybe you'll get to see pics of it soon. Mark did a great job with that area!

More signs of spring (especially in Texas with winds and rain!) Even though we very recently had our roof professionally repaired, there was an area of shingles that weren't sealed down well. Mark decided to handle it himself.
3 comments:
Ah, spring! I am looking forward to seeing your landscaping!
Mark is brave. I would have been nervous just watching him.
I can't wait to see it all in bloom! Maybe Mark could hang out at the Linebarger house for a weekend and lend his landscaping skills??!! That is definitely not a passion for either of us!
I really need some yard help. What is his hourly rate?
Love, Mom
Post a Comment