I looked over and saw her like this right at the beginning of the party. Now, I've been going every week to her gymnastics and she hasn't learned this yet. She was jumping up, climbing onto the high bar and swinging off. She loved it!
And loved having so many of her friends there to play with her!
Is it just 'cause I'm her mama or does she look so old doing this?
The party was great. Basically, the kids were just free to run and play and there were a couple coaches to guide and serve if necessary. There were trampolines, bars, beams, ropes, rings and more!
I tried to jump in and steal a hug. You can see Ainsley's face is already flushed. For one hour she (along with most of the rest of the kids) did not stop or even slow down. They were sweating!!
You can also see in the above picture that Jessica (the Jessica) came to the party as a surprise for Ainsley. What a sweet teenager! We love her and Ainsley was thrilled to have her there and ran her ragged, too, bless her heart!
6 comments:
What a great time! Great pics! She looks so happy!
What a great party! The kids seem exhausted in the pictures at the table!
She's at that great age where she will absolutely remember this party, and it looks like it was fabulous! She's so precious! Happy Birthday, Ainsley!
Thanks for your comments, Nancy. They grow up entirely too fast!
That looks like a blast! Wish Evan could have joined her. Happy Birthday pretty Ainsley.
It was tiring, but worth it! She's so cute. I had so much fun!
These are such special, priceless, adorable pictures! What a fun party! Jessica had a great time! She adores Ainsley! :-)
Post a Comment