We did an overwhelming amount of stuff (and took an equally overwhelming number of pictures) during our vacation in California, so the only way I can share some with you--and record it for ourselves--is to break it down into little snippets! Hope you enjoy!!
In Disneyland, we actually got to meet Tinkerbelle for the first time!


Ainsley was already walking away when the mischievous little fairy snuck up on her to say hi one more time!

See how tall the grass and flowers look when you're inside pixie hollow? The fairies are very small!

We also got to meet Tink's best friend, Fawn.


It was a neat experience that one can't yet do it WDW in Florida, so it was nice to do it there in Cali. And Ainsley really enjoyed it.
6 comments:
That looks like a great fantasy land area. You both look adorable, but Nancy - those socks!!
Give us more pictures,
Love, Mom
Well, you know how I love my fun socks! They are really cute (up close!) ha ha! At least I wore matching ones....
It was a cute area. They did it well. We were wondering how they were going to allow you to meet tiny fairies. Of course Disney did a great job!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Looks like fun. Looking forward to more.
How fun to meet Tinkerbelle! Disney makes me feel like a kid -- looks like such a great trip!
I didn't know that you could meet Tinkerbell, very cool. I will have to go and check that out...
Post a Comment