Here we are happily on our way!
Mark caught some interesting sights out the window.
Arrival at the resort. It was SO beautiful everywhere we looked. I put a lot of pictures on this post, because it's very visual, but the pictures alone don't do it justice because the place smelled so great with amazing flowers blooming everywhere and sounded so peaceful with water elements everywhere and birds chirping, and of course it felt great being so very warm and dry with gentle breezes.
Our place there was lovely.
YUM!
This was looking straight out at Camelback Mountain.

And looking just to the right was this wonderful courtyard. I really loved this place and we spend a good amount of time on our patio looking out here.

Ha! I'm obviously so excited to be here!

One morning we had breakfast on that nice little patio!

Pretty much all the food we had there was delicious!


This is the entrance to the resort.


In the evening, we had the pool all to ourselves. The pool was open 24 hours and it was actually warm enought that you could swim at anytime, although it definitely cooled down after the sun went down. The low while we were there was around 74. It was often about 98-102 during the day, but it felt wonderful! Especially if you're splitting your time between the pool and the spa. Ha ha!!
And looking just to the right was this wonderful courtyard. I really loved this place and we spend a good amount of time on our patio looking out here.
Ha! I'm obviously so excited to be here!
One morning we had breakfast on that nice little patio!
Pretty much all the food we had there was delicious!
This is the entrance to the resort.
In the evening, we had the pool all to ourselves. The pool was open 24 hours and it was actually warm enought that you could swim at anytime, although it definitely cooled down after the sun went down. The low while we were there was around 74. It was often about 98-102 during the day, but it felt wonderful! Especially if you're splitting your time between the pool and the spa. Ha ha!!
9 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary.
Sold! Now I want to go there.
I am glad you had such a wonderful trip.
Were you in first class?
Ha, leave it to Renee to notice! :) We didn't actually buy first class tickets originally, but when we went to check in, they offered a very reasonable upgrade fee. Since I've flown all over the world, but never once in first class, we decided to do the upgrade! I loved it!
Yea for you guys. I really want to go there now.
Looks like an amazingly relaxing place -- so beautiful! Glad you two could celebrate in style. And guess what?! You survived being without your sweet girl for a few days! (how many times did you call her???) Thanks for sharing your pictures!
yay, that sounded and looked like an amazing trip!! too bad we didn't get to visit that awesome resort before we left=)! so glad you guys got to do that! happy anniversary!
Didn't the spa have massages? I would think that would be high on the list...Happy anniversary, it looks like it was a great trip away.
Oh, the spa got plenty of my company. Don't you worry about that! ;-) It's just the one place I didn't bring a camera. It was divine, though!
Post a Comment