We did have a nice, big room on Coronado Island, so Ainsley had her own little section to sleep in, on a couch-bed. I saw her and daddy playing silly goodnight games and had to get the camera because they are precious!



Some of the pictures from this other day at the beach are some of my faves, because I got good pics of Mark and Ainsley playing, but you can see how the weather is overcast in the first few pictures. Then the sun came out, I think you can see, and it was sunny for the afternoon.


They played just this way for quite a while. :)


I made them stop for a sailboat pic.

Somewhere between these two shots is where the sun came out. I don't know if you can tell or not.

Love that gold in the water! Especially with the sun shining on it.

Hmmm...can you possibly get any more sand on you?

Silly question. Of course you can!

Oh, to be young enough that being
that dirty is
that much fun!

I was enjoying the sceneryand the fact that Ainsley was enjoying
herself so much.
3 comments:
Those bedtime pictures are pictures of "love"
can't believe he throws her sooo high..
love, Mom
Did you stay in THAT hotel?
Cute. Rachel has the same brown swim suit Ainsley was wearing. I love the beach in SoCA.
Post a Comment