Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm baaa-aaack!

Ainsley and I just got back from a fabulous whirlwind of a few day in Virginia (and, well, Pennsylvania, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

Renee was a great hostess and planned such a great overnight trip for us. (Pictures and details coming shortly!) Michele threw an amazing party so I could catch up with some dear friends. And we even managed to make it to a rockin' concert. Did I mention we were only there 4 days!?!

Four full, long, fun, action-packed days. I hope Renee and the kids catch up on their sleep after Hurricane Powell left!

While I'm getting some posts together from the trip, I wanted to alert anyone interested to this fun Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange hosted by The Texas Darlings! It looks fun and I am going to participate. I love flip flops!!

2 comments:

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Hello friend! I've missed you! Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting about the Flip Flop exchange!!!

~Becca