Saturday, June 20, 2009

So much fun at Sesame Place

Renee already shared nice details of our trip here and here, so I just get to share some more cute pics of everyone!

Guess who was having a great time?
Everyone was!


Cute kidlets!


What a fun way to climb up to a slide.



Ainsley greeting Grover during the parade

She got a little distracted during the conversation I was trying to film:

So naturally the next stop was....


Ainsley LOVED getting on this huge bounce bed--especially having it practically to ourselves the first day. Crowds did pick up the second day. Or, at least it seemed that way because it was cooler weather and not many people were on the water rides and in the pools.

Mr. Hooper's store. Brings back memories from MY childhood!!




Gotta love that happy exhausted look on the kids...


Funny story: The second day we wanted to climb on these huge rope structures. They were not easy to climb on--especially for little legs and knees.
First, Ainsley recognized that it looked kind of like our hammock and tried to take a rest--


You can see how big they are in this next picture. Renee had to come down with Lydia because it was hard for her to climb. I was going to go up and climb with Wesley, while Ainsley had said she was going to go down with Renee and Lydia. But I told Ainsley if anyone went through the tunnel with me (which meant climbing the whole thing you see, plus more, going through a narrow rope tunnel and climbing down an identical structure on the other side) they would get a treat.


Guess what Ainsley decided?!



This girl can definitely be bribed with treats. That's my girl. =)


I had so much fun getting to hang out with all the kids and watching them play and interact together. What a blessing the whole adventure to Sesame Place was!




5 comments:

Renee said...

Lovely video of me! ha ha.

Thanks for coming to visit and for going to Sesame Place with us!

Anonymous said...

Ainsley took the challenge. That's my girl. I love the picture of her with the ice cream treat. We girls will do anything for a sweet. Love her personality - just plain love her, too. Renee and her kids look great - doesn't she age any!

Thanks for the pics. Mom

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! That looks like so much fun. I would have loved to go there- Sesame Street was my fav as a child!!!

~Becca

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Your blog looks so cute -- I love this template! Looks like your trip was a smashing success -- so much fun! Renee doesn't look like she's having a great time on that last ride though! :-)

we4ramseys said...

Looks like a fun time. I wish we could have joined you.