I took Ainsley and her cousin Annabelle to see Up! yesterday. It was a very good movie!! And, even more amazing, it kept Ainsley's attention pretty much through the whole movie. This was only our second attempt at the theater, our last being just over a year ago with Horton when Gramps Fuzz and Nana were in town. It was a cute movie, too, but Ainsley did not sit still long to watch it.
All of us loved watching it in 3-d! It is offered both ways...I say go for the 3-d experience!
Here are the cuties. While we were out yesterday, I wondered how many people thought I was out with my twins! ha ha!!

With the preschool crowd, anything can be entertaining!

And then Daddy/Uncle Mark comes home!



It was a fun, full day for Ainsley. Earlier that day we had our friend Vaughan over for a playdate. Yes, now that her school is out for the summer, I plan to keep her very busy--especially with friends!
Isn't he adorable?!
4 comments:
I love the girls' dresses! It sounds like your summer is off to a great start!
How cute - smart plan for Ainsley.
Love, Mom
I love that you already have all these fun play dates set up- with great activities!!
Go Mom!!
~Becca
What a fun day -- no doubt Ainsley slept very well that night!
Post a Comment