We decided to spend our last full day at the parks at Epcot, because we all like it so much and had only been one other day earlier in the week. First we got fast passes to Soarin' and rode the boat ride in Land. Then we did a few different things, like playing in this imagination building. Whatever instrument was stepped on could be heard coming out of the ceiling.

There were some neat things in there. We also rode a ride with Figment of your Imagination. Then I went to take my turn on Soarin', another one of my favorite rides, while Ainsley played with some of the dancing waters and Mark took her picture, of course!


After I met back up with those crazy kids, we headed off to the countries! We had a great time in England. Ainsley did not yet know who Alice in Wonderland is, but we decided to meet her since the line was so short. The girl in line right behind us was dressed like Alice; she was sooo cute!

Ainsley loved playing this hopscotch! She played quite a long time. I'll have to remember to draw one of these back here at home.

Don't they look like they're in London? ;-)

We caught just a little of this show--it was very good and Ainsley was not shy at all. She went down front and danced.

Also notice in the above picture that Ainsley now has a pin lanyard and the beginning of a small collection of pins. I never meant to start her collecting these so young, but she was given two this trip, and given one on a previous trip, and we had bought her a single pin a while ago. So we figured we may as well get a place to hold them safely. Of course this led to us buying her a couple more. One of them was an Ariel pin, who you have probably realized by now is her favorite character. Of course, this would now require one more trip back to Ariel to whom she wanted to show off her pin, "because she will be so proud of me!" Stay tuned for Saturday's quick trip to Magic Kingdom!
Meanwhile, back in Europe..er...I mean Epcot. Well, can't you just make out the Eiffel tower in the background?

Apparently our world tour wore out the little princess. She actually napped like this 3 or 4 days.

Dinner that night was at Ohana at the Polynesian resort. It was a great dinner! The food is yummy, abundant, well, all you can eat and served family style. This year, at least, I made sure I wasn't completely stuffed before dessert arrived so I could enjoy it even more this year. It's bread pudding with bananas foster sauce and it's so yummy.

There was even entertainment for the kiddos!

We headed back to the park after dinner. We caught Illuminations again, this time with some better seats. We rode Spaceship Earth again, but decided we just couldn't make it 'til midnight when the park was closing. All of us were tired and we left at 11 pm. Also, Mark and I realized we had to go back and pack. Alas, we were leaving the next day.

But we'd had a great time!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment