HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET FRIEND!
I am looking forward to celebrating with you in a few short days, but in the meantime, have a piece of this:

Okay, well I guess you can only have it visually, but I can join you, since I won't have to worry about the calories. Not that calories would stop me if that cake was really in front of me, but I digress.
Thanks for your awesome friendship. Hope you have a GREAT day and a FABULOUS year!
"A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17
4 comments:
Thank you!
I really wanted to post a photo too, but didn't have any handy. What a great photo of Renee. What was the cake from?
Thanks! The picture of Renee is from their visit in February. I thought it was a great one of her! The cake I found on the internet...I love Mad Hatter syle cakes!
Um, YUM! and what a sweet picture and note.
Post a Comment